Total/NNPC International Masters Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2021. The master’s scholarship offered by Total and NNPC is still open. Nigerian students seeking to study in France can apply for the scholarship. Continue reading for more thorough information for interested and eligible applicants.
A TOTAL/NNPC masters scholarship is given to talented Nigerian scholars each year to pursue Master’s Degree programs in Engineering, Geosciences, Management Sciences, Finance, and Law at top French universities. It’s all paid for.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is for students interested in a master’s degree in France in the following fields:
- Engineering and Geosciences (Oil and Gas related)
- Finance and Management
Offer ID: 17215BR
The Total-NNPC masters scholarship will be organised and hosted in France.
There are other France Scholarships available for International students in 2021.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2021 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Total-NNPC masters scholarship is only available to Nigerian students.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Quai d’Orsay/Total International Scholarship Scheme 2021, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available
The scholarship award is fully funded.
Eligibility for Total-NNPC masters scholarship 2021
- Only Nigerian nationals can apply
- Students should have graduated between 2015 and 2019
- Must have a first degree with at least the upper class of the second class, which is relevant for the areas defined above
- Must have completed NYSC Compulsory Program for one year
Selection: The selected candidates will come at their own expense to take proficiency tests in English and numerical analysis. Candidates who pass these tests will be interviewed in May 2021.
How to Apply for NNPC/Total Masters Scholarship 2021
- Visit careers.total.com…If the page defaults in French, click on “English” at the top of the page to change the
2) Click on “APPLY TO TOTAL”
3) Navigate to “Our offers” and select your language preference
4) Click on “Advanced search”
a) In the “Country” text box type “Nigeria”
b) in the “Functional discipline” option box select “Research Innovation & Development”
c) Then click “Search” to display the advanced Scholarship Programme in Nigeria.
5) Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to view the details of the application. you can
then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply to job” at the bottom of the
6) You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is
7) Please fill the form accordingly.
8) It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is requested in the application form.
Your CV must include the following details in the order listed:
• Name, surname name, other names (where applicable)
• Date of birth
• Contact address stipulating road street number(s) only
• Functional email address. Please Note; All communication will be by email ONLY
• State of origin
• Details of tertiary education; Institution, degree obtained, Class of degree, a period of study
• Details of secondary education; institution, certificate, a period of study
• Details of primary education; institution, certificate, a period of study
Total-NNPC Masters Scholarship 2021 Application Deadline
Application closes two week from the date of official publication.