SEOF Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2021. The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation is offering fully financed SEOF scholarships for Nigerian students pursuing secondary, undergraduate, and postgraduate studies. Eligible Nigerian students can apply for the SEOF Scholarship 2021.
Nigerian students can apply for SEOF scholarships for a variety of courses. The award is designed to help impoverished students at Brilliant. Nigerian students pursuing Secondary, Graduate, and Post-Graduate degrees are eligible to apply for the scholarships on or before the deadline.
About the Founder
Sir Emeka Offor, Chairman of the Chrome Group, has extensive domestic and international business experience in numerous sectors of the economy. A dynamic and hard-charging entrepreneur, he exhibits the strength of character, vision and dedication required to be successful in an often challenging and demanding environment.
The Chrome Group was founded in 1994 and is a major player in Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa. Based in Abuja, the Federal Capital of Nigeria, it is a leading conglomerate offering vast experience in oil and gas services, power, logistics and telecommunications.
The success of Chrome has allowed Sir Emeka Offor to give back to his community and country. The Sir Emeka Offor Foundation was established in the mid-1990’s as a charitable, non-governmental organization dedicated to helping people in need become independent and self-sufficient by reaching out to lift people up. The Foundation’s projects are varied, but tied together by a single vision – to help people help themselves. The Foundation is striving to become a model for development efforts in Nigeria and beyond.
I want to make my mark. Actually, I want to make two marks. One as an excellent businessman who has built a group of companies that will stand the test of time. Two, to be as good at giving as I am at turning a profit. I hope to set an example for the next generation of successful Nigerian businessmen who will know they can make money while also making a difference.
Level/Field of study
- Secondary School Scholarship (Only open to JSS 1-2 and SS 1-2)
- Under Graduate Scholarship (Only open to 200 level students)
- Post Graduate Scholarship
The scholarship is hosted in Nigeria.
The Sir Emeka Offor scholarship is open to indigenous students.
These opportunities have a value that includes a full tuition waiver, cost of books and other expenses paid.
The number of offers was not specified.
Eligibility for SEOF Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2021
- The applicant should be a resident in Nigeria.
- The candidate must be a bonafide student of an accredited Nigerian institution.
- Candidates who are benefiting from other scholarships will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Only Undergraduates of 200 level need apply.
- Undergraduates wishing to apply must have a cumulative grade point average of CGPA 3.00 and above.
- Applicant maximum age limit will be 24 years for Under Graduation courses and 40 years Post Graduation courses.
- Birth Certificate
- ID Card (for Undergraduates and Post Graduates only)
- Admission Letter from a tertiary institution (Under Graduates and Post Graduates)
- JAMB Result
- WAEC/NECO/degree result
- Transcripts and results
- Testimonial from last secondary school attended
- NYSC Discharge certificate (for Post-Graduate students only)
- Letters from two referrers one of which must be from the principal/Head of the Department of your last school and the other from a respectable member of your community.
How to Apply for SEOF Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2021
Applications can be available at the SEOF office or download application form through the official website http://www.sireofforfoundation.org.
Completed application form should be sent to e-mail to [email protected] and [email protected] or directly submit to the foundation’s office at Oraifite, Anambra state on or before the deadline.
Interested candidates should check the scholarship website to confirm the application deadline. You can also check back for this information here on this page.