Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2021 FOR ALL NIGERIANS. Total E&P Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with the University of Port Harcourt’s Institute of Petroleum Studies, is accepting applications for Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian students pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Technology program in 2021.
The goal of this TOTAL E&P NIGERIA LIMITED-sponsored operations-oriented Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum Technology program is to improve the technical competence and skills of graduates from the communities in which they operate in order to make them more effective and competitive for employment in the petroleum industry.
Graduates will be able to do a variety of things after completing this program, including:
- Effectively use Petroleum Engineering Softwares
- Supervise drilling operations, develop wells and carry out drilling optimization programs
- Supervise, and evaluate well completion, Workover, and well stimulation programs
- Operate onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities
- Carry out well performance enhancement programs
The award will take place in Nigeria.
Level / Field of study
Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships cover Postgraduate
- Award of Diploma: Successful students, at the end of the program, shall receive a Diploma from the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Professional Certification: Students may be exposed to programs and presented with Associate Environment Practitioners (AEP) Certification (NREP, USA).
Number of Awardees
Eligibility & Requirments for Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2021
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division),
- Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering and the Physical/Chemical Sciences and
- should have completed their NYSC.
NOTE: There shall be written tests and oral screening to further determine the suitability of candidates.
How to Apply for Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students 2021
A non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (#15, 000) in certified bank draft shall be made payable to the Institute of Petroleum Studies, University of Port Harcourt.
Applicants should include a pre-paid FedEx envelope with the draft and collect the form in person. Fill forms online from IPS website and also make payments online.
- The will display the names of successful candidates on the IPS website: www.ipsng.org
- Short-listed candidates will also be contacted by e-mail
Total E&P Postgraduate Scholarships Application Timeline:
- Deadline: 14th July
- Aptitude Test: July 26.
- Oral interview: August 23 at IPS Park