Smart Credit Education Loan for Nigerian Students. Heren is how to apply for this scholarship below.
Standard Chartered Bank is offering Nigerian students loans, known as the Smart Credit Educational Loan, to assist them in meeting their financial obligations and improving their quality of life.
Designed to assist you in realizing your aspirations and living life to the fullest, the Smart Credit Educational Loan is an unsecured personal loan offered by the Standard Chartered Bank that is designed to help you achieve your goals and live to the fullest.
Smart Credit Educational Loans are designed to help students pay for their college tuition and living expenses. Students who have a full-time work and are assisted by family and friends are eligible to apply for this loan. With the smart credit loan, you can get an unsecured personal loan to help you achieve your goals and live life to the maximum extent possible.
The loan consists of the following:
- Monthly repayments of the loan, for up to 6 years
- About 10 million can be borrowed
- In a situation of death, credit life insurance is provided, which helps relatives not to be responsible for the bank
ELIGIBILITY FOR Smart Credit Education Loan for Nigerian Students
Loans are granted at the sole discretion of Standard Chartered Bank and only to customers who meet the eligibility criteria. Other terms and conditions apply:
- Certified identification document
- At least a net salary of 50,000 naira
- Confirmation letter from employer
REQUIREMENTS for Smart Credit Education Loan for Nigerian Students
- Application form completed and signed
- Payment statements for the last 3 months
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Copy of organization identity card
- Form of identification: international passport, driver’s license, voter’s card, National identity card
- Where needed, birth certificate
- A letter of confirmation from your employer to confirm that a salary account will be opened for you in Standard Chartered bank
- Documents showing place of residence and utility bills
How to apply for Smart Credit Education Loan for Nigerian Students
Click here for more information on how to apply