SEOF Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2021
Level/Field of study
- Secondary School Scholarship (Only open to JSS 1-2 and SS 1-2)
- Under Graduate Scholarship (Only open to 200 level students)
- Post Graduate Scholarship
The scholarship is hosted in Nigeria.
The Sir Emeka Offor scholarship is open to indigenous students.
These opportunities have a value that includes a full tuition waiver, cost of books and other expenses paid.
The number of offers was not specified.
- The applicant should be a resident in Nigeria.
- The candidate must be a bonafide student of an accredited Nigerian institution.
- Candidates who are benefiting from other scholarships will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Only Undergraduates of 200 level need apply.
- Undergraduates wishing to apply must have a cumulative grade point average of CGPA 3.00 and above.
- Applicant maximum age limit will be 24 years for Under Graduation courses and 40 years Post Graduation courses.
- Birth Certificate
- ID Card (for Undergraduates and Post Graduates only)
- Admission Letter from a tertiary institution (Under Graduates and Post Graduates)
- JAMB Result
- WAEC/NECO/degree result
- Transcripts and results
- Testimonial from last secondary school attended
- NYSC Discharge certificate (for Post-Graduate students only)
- Letters from two referrers one of which must be from the principal/Head of the Department of your last school and the other from a respectable member of your community.
Applications can be available at the SEOF office or download application form through the official website http://www.sireofforfoundation.org.
Completed application form should be sent to e-mail to [email protected] and [email protected] or directly submit to the foundation’s office at Oraifite, Anambra state on or before the deadline.