Reach Oxford Scholarships for Developing Countries 2021-2022 | University of Oxford.See application details below to apply successfully.
About Oxford University
Oxford University (unofficially Oxford University or Oxford) is a research university in Oxford, England. There is no known founding date, but there is evidence of teaching from 1096, making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the second oldest university in the world, which is constantly active.
It exploded from 1167 when Henry II forbade English students from visiting the University of Paris. After conflicts between students and citizens of Oxford in 1209, some scholars fled to the northeast to Cambridge, where they founded the later University of Cambridge. The two “old universities” are often referred to jointly by “Oxbridge”.
The University comprises a variety of institutions, including 38 constituent colleges and several university departments, organized in four departments. Basically, all colleges are autonomous institutions within the university, each of which controls its own members and has its own structures and activities.
The University of Oxford has over 30 universities and halls that offer each student a safe and supportive environment from day one.
Oxford takes cognisance for offering one of the best courses in the world and competition for undergraduate institutions here is intense. On average, they receive over 20,000 applications for approximately 3,250 seats each year.
Level/Field of Study
The Reach Oxford scholarships cover all subjects offered at the University of Oxford except Medicine. In particular, Reach Oxford Scholarships is for Undergraduate students already are in Oxford University or any of Oxford College.
The Reach Scholarships is hosted in the University of Oxford UK.
There are other UK Scholarships available for International students in 2021. You can use these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2021 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte D’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Afghanistan, Albania, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, , Kiribati, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, FYR Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Administered Areas, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Kitts-Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen,
Eligibility & Criteria for Reach Oxford Scholarships for Developing Countries 2021-2022
This fellowship is available to students from developing countries who have applied to attend undergraduate courses at the University of Oxford.
As a result, the complete eligibility and conditions for a candidate to apply for a Reach Oxford Undergraduate scholarship are listed below:
- Every year, not all universities are able to award Oxford Reach scholarships.
- It will not preclude you from applying for and obtaining a scholarship if you are accepted to a university that does not participate in the program.
- If your application is accepted, it will arrange for you to be transferred between universities.
- This program is reserved for individuals who have been offered a spot and have the highest academic potential.
- Other essential selection factors are financial need and social commitment.
- After graduation, applicants must intend to return to their country of habitual residence.
- Students who have not yet completed their undergraduate studies will be given priority.
How To Apply for Reach Oxford Scholarships for Developing Countries 2021-2022
The following conditions must be met also before applying. Below are things to do to apply.
- By the 15th of October, you must have submitted a UCAS application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate study.
- In January 2021, full instructions on how to apply for the Reach Oxford Undergraduate scholarship for 2021 entrance will be posted on their scholarship page.
- Applicants should submit an annual report to the university detailing their academic and social activities and accomplishments.
- The award is contingent on satisfactory academic success in the following years.
In January 2021, applications for the class of 2021 will be available.
For more information and application of the Reach Oxford scholarships 2021. Click on the link below.