QUT CPIE Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia 2022. Applications for the CPIE Undergraduate Scholarship, hosted by Queensland University of Technology, are now being accepted for the year 2022. It is an Australian Undergraduate Scholarship.
For all new students starting their studies at the University in 2022, the new Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship is now available. Australian or New Zealand citizens can apply for the CPIE undergraduate scholarship in Australia.
Corporate Partners in Excellence is a one-of-a-kind industry-linked program for students interested in becoming future business leaders. Two semesters of internship assignments in your chosen discipline with our top corporate partners will be part of your three-year degree.
About The University
Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus.
Our engaged and grounded approach to education and research is highly valued and trusted by employers, government and business.
QUT is committed to providing real world learning experiences and research solutions across a broad range of fields and our courses are in high demand. Our strengths include award-winning teaching, relevant research that benefits the community, a commitment to entrepreneurship and creativity, high student satisfaction and excellent graduate employment outcomes.
We are an ambitious and collaborative institution that seeks to equip our students and graduates with the skills they’ll need in an increasingly disrupted and challenged world.
Level / Field of Study
The Scholarships are available to study an undergraduate degree program at Queensland University of Technology.
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at the Queensland University of Technology Australia.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
- You’ll receive:
- a scholarship valued at $36,000 paid in semester installments over three years, to spend on HECS-HELP, university fees, textbooks, and living expenses
- two 15-week internships with one or more of our corporate partners.
*Instalments of $6,000 per semester are paid after HECS-HELP Census date upon satisfaction of contract conditions. Other benefits may include:
- automatic membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- automatic invitation to the College of Excellence start-of-year camp
- priority access to QUT Business School’s Business Advantage Program
- the opportunity to represent QUT Business School in international case competitions
- the opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program
Eligibility & Requirements for QUT CPIE Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia 2022
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be graduating Year 12 in 2022 or have graduated Year 12 in 2022, at an Australian secondary school
- be enrolling in university for the first time in 2022 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- achieve an OP 1-5 (excluding OP and selection rank adjustments)
- be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in the Bachelor of Business (BS05) * in the event of a scholarship offer
- not defer your QTAC offer.
* This program is not aligned with other business degrees.
You must also:
- be an Australian or New Zealand, citizen
- be a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- complete and lodge the scholarship application by the due date
- be prepared to complete all three stages of the scholarship selection
- not accept any other QUT academic scholarship.
How To Apply For The Queensland University of Technology CPIE Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia
Step 1: Apply for your course
The CPIE program aligns with our Bachelor of Business single degree, so you’ll need to apply for this course. Double degrees and the Bachelor of Business – International are not eligible.
Lodge your QTAC application and include the QUT Bachelor of Business (BS05) as one of your preferences.
We encourage you to rank courses on your QTAC application in the order of your preference. However, to receive the scholarship you must accept an offer to study the Bachelor of Business single degree (BS05). If you’re offered a scholarship but the Bachelor of Business is not your highest preference, we’ll give you the option to reorder your QTAC preferences before the first offer round to make sure that you’ll be offered a place in the course.
Step 2: Apply for the scholarship
To submit a complete application, you need to include:
- your QTAC ID number
- copies of your Year 11 (Semester 1 and 2) and Year 12 (Semester 1) results
- letters of support from two referees (school, work or personal)
- written responses to four questions explained in the application form.
You can save your application and come back to it later. Complete and submit an application for the scholarship by 11.59pm on the closing date.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The deadline for this scholarship has closed. Continue checking on us for any update on it.