Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia in 2021. Do you want to study Airways Inflammation Research for a PhD in Australia? It is, in fact, supported by RMIT University. Doctoral Fellowships in Airway Inflammation Research are available to Australian and international students (AIR).
Scholarships are awarded for all those interested in pursuing a Ph.D. program and exploring how lung cancers trigger a local inflammatory response.
RMIT is a global university of technology, design and enterprise
RMIT is a world leader in Art and Design; Architecture; Education; Engineering; Development; Computer Science and Information Systems; Business and Management; and Communication and Media Studies.
Schools and Colleges
Our courses of study are offered across 4 academic colleges and 15 academic schools.
RMIT University has excellent opportunities for talented employees across academic, professional, teaching and research areas.
Governance and management
Governed by Council, Academic Board, and led by the Interim Vice-Chancellor, are our portfolios and colleges, working in accordance with policies and legislation.
Ready for Life and Work: RMIT’s strategic plan to 2020 lays out the values, goals, directions and priorities that we will pursue to 2020.
RMIT was established in 1887 as the Working Men’s College with the aim of bringing education to the working people of Melbourne.
Building on our core values, we are committed to living our values and making a difference both locally and globally.
The Ph.D. scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research is available for pursuing a doctoral program in biological or biomedical sciences or a related discipline with the research focus on Airways Inflammation Research (AIR) at the RMIT University.
Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research 2021 is hosted and taken in RMIT, Australia. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Australia, you can apply.
Scholarship Benefits for the Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia
Scholarship recipients will receive financial sponsorship amounting to up to $30,000.
Eligible Nationality for Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia in 2021
The Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia 2020 is made available for Australian and international students.
The number of offers for the Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research Scholarship in Australia 2021 is two.
Eligibility for Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia
In order to participate in the Ph.D. in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have a degree in biology or biomedicine or a related discipline.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for doctoral research through research at RMIT University.
Application Procedures for the Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia in 2021
- In order to apply for the scholarships, the candidate must be admitted to the doctoral program at the university.
- Applicants for the scholarship can contact Professor Steven Bozinovski: [email protected]
- Applicants must provide a passport, certified copies, certified copies of all diplomas, a curriculum vitae and a professional letter of reference.
- To be eligible for a Ph.D., all applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree consisting of a research component that includes a Master’s degree, a certificate of required academic qualifications, and/or experience and knowledge of the subject proposed program.
Application Deadline for the Ph.D. Scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia
Applications for the Ph.D. scholarship in Airways Inflammation Research in Australia will be closed when the final candidates are selected.