Ongoing AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship In 2021. AGIP is an oil-producing company in Italy but hasby its operation in some countries including Nigeria. This is to inform you that they are offering a post-graduate scholarship in 2021 for all qualified and suitable applicants. We have detailed information to guide you in other for you to be successful today.
The Agip Postgraduate Scholarships Award Scheme is one of Nigeria’s best scholarship schemes for Master’s degree students who want to study in Nigeria or abroad.
Relax and enjoy the ride as we guide you through the steps to becoming an Agip Scholarship Winner 2021.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) is devoted to the training and development of the workforce on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC.
As a result, NAE is accepting applications for the 2021/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme from appropriately qualified and motivated Nigerian graduates. There are two categories for the award:
1. International/Overseas: Studying in a famous international university
2. Local: for study at a reputable Nigerian university
Eni Deutschland is a 100% subsidiary of the Italian oil company Eni, which was founded in 1926 as Agip (Azienda Generale Italiana Petroli) with the aim of securing the country’s energy supply and reducing Italy’s reliance on imports.
Eni is an integrated energy company, headquartered in Italy, with over 31.000 people in nearly 68 countries in the world. The company commenced activities in Nigeria in 1962, through a wholly owned subsidiary – the Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) and has been active ever since in hydrocarbon exploration and production as well as power production.
Only candidates with an offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
The Scholarship is hosted in Nigeria for Local Scholarships and any other Country of choice based on where you have gotten admission to study.
The Agip Postgraduate Scholarship is only designed for Nigerian Students wishing to pursue their master’s degree abroad or in Nigeria.
The Agip NAE scholarship award covers tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses, and a return economy ticket for the selected one-year course of study.
For you to be Qualified for the award, you must meet the following criteria written below:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree program in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2021.
4. Have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2021 (applicable to overseas category).
How to Apply for AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.Scholastica.ng to return to the Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
6. Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to section A).
Note to Overseas category applicants: Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
7. Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level, Bank details, or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
8. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
9. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information at http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships or return to the home page www.Scholastica.ng and select the 2021 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
12. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
1. Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450×450 pixels) with a white background, not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for postgraduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- A valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2021)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
We wish you a successful application.