You will be shown how to apply for Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Undergraduate Excellence Award at University of Nottingham, UK for 2021/2022. If you are an undergraduate student then see the full information below.
Join the University of Nottingham’s Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Undergraduate Excellence Award to gain the skills and expertise you need for the next step in your career.
High-achieving international students from Europe and Central Asia who choose to undertake undergraduate degree coursework in the United Kingdom are eligible for the grant.
The Institution of Nottingham is a public research university in the United Kingdom that was founded in 1881. It is ranked 2nd in the United Kingdom and 13th in the globe, and it provides a variety of degree programs.
Why are you studying at the University of Nottingham? Every student at our university gets the opportunity to express their opinions, have their voices heard, and have a fantastic time in Nottingham. You will be taught by some of the top professors in the world.
About The University of Nottingham
Nottingham University is a public research university in the United Kingdom. University College Nottingham was founded in 1881 and received a royal charter in 1948. The University of Nottingham is a member of the Russell Group, an elite research-intensive association.
The University of Nottingham could trace its roots back to the foundation of an adult education school in 1798, as well as the University Extension Lectures, which were the first of their kind in the country, and were introduced by the University of Cambridge in 1873.  The establishment of University College Nottingham in 1881 as a college preparing students for University of London examinations is generally recognized as the university’s foundation.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000 or £6,500
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Eligibility & Requirements for Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Undergraduate Excellence Award at University of Nottingham, UK for 2021/2022
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Georgia, Gibraltar, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, North Macedonia, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the aspirants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates be a national of or permanently domiciled in one of the eligible countries
- Claimants must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- Students must hold an offer to begin a full-time undergraduate degree programme at the University.
How to Apply for Non-EU Europe and Central Asia Undergraduate Excellence Award at University of Nottingham, UK for 2021/2022
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. Once you have received your offer for admission, you can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport, personal statement and school reference.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to accomplish the admission requirements of the University of Nottingham.
- Language Requirement: The following are the recognised primary English Language qualifications:
- An academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Students have an appropriate pre-sessional English language course offered by the university
The educational bursary will provide the amount of £2,000 or £6,500 towards tuition fees in the first year of your degree course at the University of Nottingham.
The deadline for applications is March 13, 2020.