Available on this page is information about NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021-2022 for Nigerian Undergraduates. If you want to apply for this scholarship, there are some guidelines we have provided below to guide you. You will get to see who is worthy to apply, the scholarship requirements, how to apply, and other important information below.
The NNPC undergraduate scholarship aims and objective is to promote academic excellence and quality personnel development in Nigeria. TOTAL’s dedication to the educational development of Nigerian students is demonstrated in a variety of ways. It’s part of NNPC/TOTAL’s Corporate Social Responsibility program.
About NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship 2021
The NNPC Scholarship is to be taken in Nigeria.
The NNPC Scholarship is available for Nigerian students.
winner will get up to NGN 150,000 yearly to cover tuition fees, accommodation, book allowance, etc.
NNPC-Total NNPC-TOTA Scholarship Eligibility
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of a 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from the oil industry need not apply.
How To Apply For The NNPC-Total Scholarship
- Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
The NNPC-Total National Scholarships Deadline
Applications will OPEN in October.