NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021. Check the scholarship eligibility,requirements, nationality, how to apply and the application deadline below.
The application for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship for the school year 2021/2022 is now available! Following the COVID-19 tragedy, this is a chance for Nigerian university undergraduate students in their second year to be able to finance their education expenditures.
Learn how to complete your application and prepare for the scholarship test before the application deadline.
On behalf of itself, its co-venturers, and NNPC, the Shell Nigeria Exploration Production Company (SNEPCo) launched the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship for students enrolled in undergraduate courses at Nigerian universities.
SNEPCo runs the program, which provides yearly grants to qualified applicants beginning in their second year and continuing until the completion of their degree program.
The SNEPCo Scholarship Scheme aims to promote academic achievement and assist young Nigerians in developing their abilities. Nigerian undergraduates who meet the qualifications are invited to apply.
Simply read through this article to discover how to apply and the various requirements for the scholarship.
Level /Fields of study
The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL-TIME undergraduates studying any of the under-listed courses in Universities within Nigeria:
The SNEPCo Scholarship is Sponsored by Nnpc and Shell and can be taken in NIGERIA.
To be eligible for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship in 2021, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
How to apply for NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship For Undergraduates 2021
Visit the scholarship website HERE and follow the steps below to apply for this grant:
- Select the “Apply Now” tab.
- To create an account, click “Register Now.”
- To activate your account, go to your email box.
- To return to the Scholarship site, go to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo.
- To submit your information, enter your registered email address and password.
- Fill in your personal information, National Identification Number (if applicable), educational information, and other details, as well as any scanned documents that are required.
- Ensure that the names used in applications are in the same order as the names on all documentation. If necessary, include a sworn affidavit or certificate.
- After you’ve uploaded all of your documents, double-check that they’re clear and accurate.
- Upload a passport photo with a white background when prompted to do so.
- To avoid mistakes, double-check the application’s details.
- To submit information, click “Apply Now.”
- You will receive an email and a text message confirming the success of your application.
- To return to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/, go to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/.
, then input your email address and password to download your profile, then have your department head sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile for verification purposes.
- If you didn’t have a National Identification Number (NIN) number in step 6, you’ll need to get one.
- To assure completion, go back to https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SNEPCo and update the application with your National Identification Number (NIN).
Now is the time to apply.