NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2021/2022. A new undergraduate scholarship program has been launched by Chevron Nigeria Limited in cooperation with its joint venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The program is funded by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
National undergraduate fellowships are currently available to Nigerian students, with this fellowship being one of the most generously funded. Only students who are suitably qualified for the NNPC/CHEVRON scholarship are awarded as a result of this policy.
Chevron is one of Nigeria’s top oil producers as well as a major investor. Chevron has a joint-venture agreement in Nigeria with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta. Chevron also has a significant stake in multi-partner deepwater projects.
Chevron is committed to its position as a corporate citizen in Nigeria, and is involved in a number of initiatives that promote health, education, and economic growth.
Before selecting the chevron scholarship application form, please read the information below to see if you are eligible to apply for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2021.
Students have received grants from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation over the years, and new students benefit from the NNPC scholarship scheme every year, which has paid out to many successful applicants.
The Medical and Engineering Professionals scholarship program was started by Chevron and its Agbami partners in 2009. The initiative has benefited more than 15,800 college students, with 310 receiving first-class honors.
NNPC/CHEVRON Secondary School Scholarship
NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarships are available to students in the secondary school grades.
Nigerian secondary schools now boast a total of 33 science laboratories and 18 hybrid – electronic and traditional – libraries, thanks to Chevron and its deep-water partners (AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIPS). These initiatives have benefited more than 16,000 students in 33 different states.
Chevron/NNPC Joint Venture Scholarships for Undergraduate
The NNPC/chevron scholarship is only available to University undergraduates, but this scholarship application is accessible to all undergraduates.
Since the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2021 program began, only real applicants are eligible for the NNPC scholarship. False information about this scholarship application should be ignored.
In the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship, there are a number of distinct categories, the most notable of which are the chevron college scholarships and the chevron reach scholarships, as well as the chevron stem scholarship.
Even before you submit an application for this financial aid, make sure you have read and understood all of the requirements completely.
Level/Field Of Study
This scholarship is for full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) undergraduate degree students of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities.
This scholarship is taken in any of the Nigerian tertiary institutions.
List of Courses Accepted:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Required Documents for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
- Jamb Admission Letter stating your admission
- A passport photograph clearly was taken and not older than three months
- Your School identity card which identifies you as a students
- A result statement duly signed by the HOD or the School stating the last session CGPA
- A sworn affidavit in the case of mismatch in names or age
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Who is Eligible to APPLY FOR NNPC/CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship
- Applicant must be a Nigerian or international student studying in any of the Nigerian universities in the Country.
- The candidate must be a FULL-TIME 200L undergraduate student
- The applicant must be offering any of the List Of Courses / Departments Eligible for NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP listed above
- He /she must complete the online application process to be considered for the scholarship.
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How to Apply For NNPC/CHEVRON Undergraduate Scholarship
- Log on to /https://scholastica.ng
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards to return to the Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile, and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN):
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion