NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for Nigerian Undergraduates 2021-2022. The NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for (100L) is a Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship Awards Scheme that welcomes qualified applicants to apply for its National Merit Tertiary Institution Scholarship Awards Scheme.
This NNPC undergraduate fellowship is a significant means of assisting young Nigerian students who believe they will not be able to complete their education.
You’re not alone if you’ve been asking why the NNPC/ADDAX scholarship took so long to announce the undergraduate applicants for their annual scholarship scheme. For further details on eligibility and how to apply, see the scholarship criterias below.
There are two major categories for the Addax Petroleum Development (Nigerian) Limited scholarships. Namely
- The Host Communities Merit Award
- The National Merit Awards
The Host Communities Merit Award
This is ONLY open For applicants strictly from APDNL Host Communities. Only Indigenes of APDNL Host Communities in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
The scholarship is worth N 100,000 annually throughout your study year for university students but for polytechnic students, it’s only for the OND Ordinary National Diploma(2years).
Eligibility & Requirments for NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for Nigerian Undergraduates 2021-2022
Eligibility for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Awards in general is as follows:
- Candidate must submit an application for this NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship.
- Only Nigerian Tertiary Institutions which are enrolling full-time undergraduates in their respective programs are eligible to apply.
- Student certification at the time of application (only students enrolled to the 2018/2019 academic session are eligible to apply)
- The award will be valid for only two years for OND students.
Please keep in mind that the following types of students should not apply:
- Students at the 200 level and higher who are pursuing an HND
- Current recipients of similar awards from other corporations and government organizations
How to Apply for NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for Nigerian Undergraduates 2021-2022
Application is open to 100 level students only.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Leader (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result
2. To avoid document mixing up during upload, make sure the papers are labeled according to what they represent.
3. When you’re prompted to upload documents, be sure you have the right ones.
4. For successful communication, make sure you include a genuine email address and phone number.
Step By Step Guidelines on How To Apply for NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for Nigerian Undergraduates 2021-2022
Follow the procedures below to apply:
1. Select “Apply Now” from the drop-down menu.
2. To create an account, click “Register Now.”
3. Activate your account by going to your email box.
4. To return to the Scholarship site, go to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship.
5. To upload your information, enter your registered email address and password.
6. Fill up your personal information, NIN (if applicable), educational information, and other information, as well as submit any relevant scanned papers.
7. Double-check that the name in the application is the same as the name on the documentation in the same order. If necessary, include a sworn affidavit or certificate.
8. To avoid uploading issues, make sure you view all papers once they’ve been uploaded.
9. If you’re asked to upload a photo, choose a passport photo with a white backdrop.
10. To avoid problems, double-check the application information.
11. To submit information, click “Apply Now.”
12. You will receive an email and a text message confirming the success of your application.
13. Go to www.scholastica.ng, input your email address and password to download your profile, and have your department head sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile for verification purposes.
15. If you didn’t get your National Identification Number (NIN) in step 6, you’ll need to go back to step 6 to get it (NIN)
16. To register and learn more about the National Identity Number, go to http://ninenrol.gov.ng.
17. Fill in the relevant fields and click “Create Account.”
18. To complete the form, enter your email address and password.
19. Schedule a time for the photo and finger print capture when you’ve finished.
20. To finish the registration process and get your National Identity Number, go to any of the capture centers https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres.
21. You can also complete your entire registration at the NIMC 16. To assure completion, go back to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship and amend the application with your National Identification Number (NIN).
Note that: submitting multiple applications will result in the Scholarship Board disqualifying you. The NIN is not required to complete your application.
NNPC / ADDAX Application Closing date
All applications for the NNPC / ADDAX Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship and Host Communities Merit Award will close on 26th May 2021.