Nile University of Nigeria International Awards & Scholarships, 2021. The Nile University of Nigeria is pleased to announce its scholarship and international award programs for 2021. So, if you’re an international or domestic student interested in applying for a study grant, now’s your chance.
They are committed to providing the best academic, social, and personal experience for their students as a leading university. They also pledge to invest in both their innovative educational approach and their facilities.
In broad sense, both national and international students are welcome to enroll in the program. Furthermore, all applicants must complete their studies within the specified time frame.
The amount of scholarships is determined by the JAMB and WASSCE results, which are announced by the Board of Directors of the Nile University of Nigeria NUN.
About Nile University of Nigeria (History)
The University was established to provide high-quality tertiary education for the country’s ever-increasing number of secondary school leavers.
At the time of formation, Nile University had three faculties (Arts & Social Sciences, Engineering, and Natural & Applied Sciences) and 93 students.
As the University grew and thrived over the following years, the need to provide its high-quality instruction at a higher level became increasingly apparent.
Nile University established its School of Postgraduate Studies.
Nile University joined the Honoris United Universities network, the first and largest pan-African private higher education network.
- For Medicine and Law, a JAMB score of 260 attracts a 10% discount, 270 attracts a 20% discount, and 280 attracts a 30% discount, and so forth. No discount for WAEC results.
- For other Departments, a JAMB score of 230 attracts a 10% discount, 240 score attracts a 20% discount, and 250 score attracts a 30% discount, and so forth.
- Students with 4 A’s and above in WASSCE together with a JAMB score of 300 and above will get a 100% scholarship.
- Students with outstanding performance in sports at the national or professional level will get up-to 100% scholarship if they participate in the NUN team.
- International Olympiads (IMO, IPHO, ICHO, IBO, IOI. PAMO) participants will be offered a 50% scholarship while medalists will get 100% scholarship
From Undergraduate to Postgraduate Studies:
- First-class NUN graduates receive a 100% reduction, second-class senior graduates receive a 50% reduction, lower second-class graduates receive a 30% reduction
- NUN staff with 3 years of experience benefit from an 80% discount
- NTIC graduates benefit from a 30% discount
- First-class graduates from other institutions receive a 50% reduction
- NUN graduates from PGD to MSc and MSc to MPhil benefit from a 10% discount
- From 3 to 5 people from the same company benefit from a 10% discount for each person, 6 or more people benefit from a 20% discount for each person and 11 people and more benefit from a 30% discount for each person.
- The NUN board and management have agreed that all scholars wishing to apply for the 100% scholarship must bring a letter of reference from their dean and HOD to the board for approval. They will work for NUN for 2 years after graduation. First-class NUN graduates do not have this obligation.
- Non-academics “who have worked here for 3 years are also entitled to request an 80% discount. They will work for NUN for 2 years after graduation in their promoted position.
- NUN graduates (PGD, Undergraduate, and master’s degree) benefit from a 30% reduction
- NUN staff (academic and non-academic) benefits from a 50% reduction
- NTIC graduates benefit from a 30% discount
- The board of directors may grant up to 100% reduction
- Personnel working in the institution under the First Surat group benefit from a 50% reduction
Eligibility & Requirments for Nile University of Nigeria International Awards & Scholarships, 2021
In fact, for you to be able to apply for the Nile University of Nigeria scholarship and international award, you have to follow this critically.
Scholarship students must meet the following conditions:
- You must pass all courses at the end of the session -CGPA must be at least 3.50 / 5.00 at the end of the session
- You must complete your studies within the time limit. Also, you must not participate in any act of guilt or disciplinary act.
- The university reserves the right to terminate its scholarship if the need arises.
How to Apply
Each candidate should submit:
- Completed and Signed Application Form,
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript,
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate,
- Also copies of Official Examination Results,
- Guarantor’s Letter/attestation of Financial Support,
- Medical Report & Immunization records,
- Letter of Recommendation from Secondary School Counsel/Principal,
- 4 Recent Passport Photographs documents to the admission office.
For more information about the Nile University scholarship click on the link below https://www.nileuniversity.edu.ng/scholarships-and-discounts