Nigerian Law Scholars Fund at Kings College London 2021. King’s Nigerian Law Scholars Fund is a scholarship for Nigerian law students to attend King’s for a one-year LLM in law.
There is a $33,016.55 Nigerian Law Scholars Fund that will assist you pay for your tuition and living expenses for the year.
The King’s Nigerian Law Scholars Fund is offered by King’s College London. The scholarship was established by a friend of the College who wanted to help Nigerian students who wanted to study law at King’s. This fund aims to provide students with the chance to advance their legal careers in a world-renowned center of excellence.
A personal statement, as well as a demonstrated financial need, will be used to determine the winner. Applicants must have a confirmed spot in King’s College London’s one-year LLM Law program starting in September.
This fund is solely available to Nigerian citizens. The scholarship will be worth $33,016.55 and will cover the full cost of your tuition and living expenses for the year.
About Kings College London
King’s College London is an internationally renowned university delivering exceptional education and world-leading research. We are dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realising our vision of making the world a better place.
Mission and vision
Through our commitment to exceptional education, impactful research and genuine service to society, we are creating positive change in our communities, both in London and on the world stage. Our Strategic Vision 2029 looks forward to our 200th anniversary in 2029 and sets out our ambitious plans in five key areas:
- Educating the next generation of change-makers;
- Challenging ideas and driving change through research;
- Giving back to society through meaningful service;
- Working with our local communities in London;
- Fostering global citizens with an international perspective.
Eligibility & Requirments for Nigerian Law Scholars Fund at Kings College London 2021
Eligible students must be:
- be undertaking the one year LLM Law program at King’s, 2021 entry;
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- be ordinarily resident in Nigeria, and be liable for the international rate of tuition fees at King’s;
- be intending to return to Nigeria on completion of studies, to share the skills gained whilst studying at King’s;
- be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
How To Apply For Nigerian Law Scholars Fund at Kings College London 2021
- The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to [email protected].
- Alternatively, it may be posted to the Student Funding Office,
- You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to [email protected].
The Deadline for Nigerian Law Scholars Fund
The deadline for applications is April annually, after which further applications will not be considered.