Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships 2021-2022. Applications for the Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships for the academic years 2021-2022 are now being accepted. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens. Please submit your applications as soon as possible.
Instructions on how to apply for Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships may be found on the World Scholarship Forum’s official website, which can be found here. The fellowship is available to Nigerian undergraduates who are pursuing degrees in a range of subjects.
About Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC)
Eni is an integrated energy company, headquartered in Italy, with over 31.000 people in nearly 68 countries in the world. The company commenced activities in Nigeria in 1962, through a wholly owned subsidiary – the Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) and has been active ever since in hydrocarbon exploration and production as well as power production.
Eni Global Presence
Being a global company means we are well aware of the challenges the world is faced with today, and our new mission sets out the values which will drive us in helping it face them.
At its commencement, Eni offered the Government of Nigeria the option of participating in its Nigerian operations in the event of a commercial discovery. It was the first International Oil and Gas company operating in Nigeria to do so. This option was subsequently exercised by the Federal Government in 1973, setting the stage for the current Joint Venture (JV) arrangement in the industry.
The activities of Eni in Nigeria have grown over the years. This has led to its establishment of 2 other subsidiaries in the country, namely Agip Energy and Natural Resources (AENR), in 1980, and Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE), in 1996, to concentrate on the company’s activities in the shallow water and deep offshore areas respectively.
In addition to its activities in the Upstream sector, Eni has also made critical investments in Nigeria’s Gas and Power sectors, with equity participations in both Nigerian LNG Limited (10.4%) and Brass LNG Limited (20.8%). Eni has the distinction of being the first International Oil and Gas company operating in Nigeria to invest in an Independent Power Plant – the Okpai IPP.
With investments like these, Eni continues to demonstrate its commitment to the socio-economic development of Nigeria. It is a commitment that is evident in the company’s robust social investments, supporting education, health, access to power, capacity building and infrastructural development in hundreds of communities across the country. The company’s Green River Project – an innovative and ground-breaking project promoting food security in the Niger Delta – in particular retains a pride of place in the company’s CSR portfolio.
Eligibility For NAOC Undergraduate Scholarship
The application is open to 100 level students only. (Strictly for students who were admitted into the university and polytechnics in 2021 academic session)
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Carefully read this post and get the details of the application and feel free to ask questions if you get stuck in any area.
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Undergraduate Scholarships 2021-2022
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page.
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in the application matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
NAOC Undergraduate Scholarships Deadline
The deadline for the application for NAOC Undergraduate Scholarships is April 30th, 2021.