Are you interested in Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship in Singapore? If you want to apply for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship to study in Singapore then I am very happy to inform you that updates on Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship has been provided here in this post.
All interested applicants are by this notice informed that Application for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship 2022 is currently ongoing. Follow the procedures below to apply.
About Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship in Singapore
The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship (NPGS) is a competitive and prestigious scholarship scheme designed to encourage outstanding graduates or final-year students to take their first step towards a leading research career by studying for a full time PhD at NTU.
Eligibility to Apply for
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
There is no restriction as to the nationality of candidates. Preference will be given to Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents.
- You must have a Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level.
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree programme, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent.
Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship- Coverage and Award Terms
There is no bond attached to the scholarship.
- The award is tenable for one year in the first instance and is renewable subject to good progress. The maximum period of the Scholarship is 4 years for PhD candidates, as determined by school as well as availability of research funding in each case.
|||Singapore Citizen1||Singapore Permanent Resident||International Student2|
(with effect from 1 August 2021)
|Conference Allowance||Up to S$4,000 per financial year
(April previous year to March current year)
|Book Allowance||Annual grant of $500 |
|IT Allowance||One time allowance of $1,500 |
|Thesis Allowance||One time allowance of $600
It will be disbursed during the final year scholarship renewal.
- 1Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions shall be provided at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF, on top of the monthly stipend received.
- International Students must perform teaching/ laboratory supervision duties to fulfill the requirements of the Graduate Assistantship Programme (GAP). Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents may perform GAP at the discretion of the schools.
- This award also covers the annual tuition fee.
- Priority will be given for subsidized campus accommodation.
How To Apply for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship
For applicants to National Institute of Education (NIE), please be informed that applications will be opened from 01 October to 30 November 2021. You may apply directly via NIE’s website at https://isaac.nie.edu.sg/Account/ApplicantLogOn
Visit The Official website For More Information
November 30, 2021.
The deadline for Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship is on the 30th of November, 2021.
The application for Academic Year 2022-2023 (August 2022 and January 2023) will open from 01 October to 30 November 2021.