MTN Nigeria is now accepting applications for the Global Graduate Development Programme in 2021. This program is for ambitious, energetic, and goal-oriented young Nigerian graduates aged 20 to 26. Apply as soon as possible if you believe you meet the requirements!
The deadline for applying to the MTN Graduate Development Programme in 2021 is March 17th, 2021. Immediately fill up an application!
MTN Nigeria is part of Africa’s largest cellular telecommunications company, the MTN Group. MTN is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
MTN has continuously increased its network coverage across Nigeria since its launch in August 2001.
MTN’s Global Leadership & Career Program combines formal learning with on-the-job growth through placement in strategically aligned roles, as well as formal learning in conjunction with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team.
MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN. The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms. On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching. The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates a bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
Mission of the MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme
- To build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organization in support of the MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice.
- Contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme is open to young, ambitious and energetic Nigerian graduates.
Fields of Study
You should have qualified in any of the following disciplines:
- Digital Marketing
- Business Administration
- Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Information & Communication Technology
- Telecoms Engineering
- Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
Eligibility Requirements for MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme 2021
Minimum of a second class upper degree (2:1) or HND upper credit from a Nigerian or foreign institution in any of the following field(s) of study above.
Age and Experience
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications
If you must be qualified for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme, you should have the following attributes:
- Customer Focus
- Fast learner
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Proactivity & self-motivation
- Willingness to work in any assigned functional area/location
Having these skills will be an added advantage to you while applying for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme.
- Digitally savvy, result-oriented and innovative
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Strong inquisitive skills
- Continuous learning and adaptability to new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collect, analyse and interpret complex data
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Ability to prioritize effectively and accept challenging responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must exhibit MTN Values of leadership, innovation, relationships, integrity, and a can-do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
How to Apply for MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme 2021
1. Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen to create an account.
2. Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
3. Login with your registered email and password.
4. You are required to provide the following:
- Personal Information
- Additional Information
- Passport Photo
- Education Qualifications
- Employment History
NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High-Performance Culture
Application Deadline for MTN Nigeria Graduate Development Programme 2021
17th March, 2021. Apply Now!