If you are looking for a scholarship as a postgraduate or undergraduate here is KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate and Graduate Internship Program for you to apply.
Are you a Nigerian undergraduate or graduate student looking for an internship program? Don’t worry: the KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate and Graduate Internship Program is now available.
KPMG is giving qualifying undergraduate and postgraduate students the chance to work in a competitive, fast-paced, and value-adding environment. Successful applicants could expect to gain useful skills and competences in our major business sectors and service offerings as a result of this program. High-performing interns will be better prepared for future work prospects as a result of this.
KPMG is looking for young students who are eager to study and collaborate with their team of professionals in order to develop an understanding of our operations.
Level/ Field Of Study
Level: Internship. Also, the scholarship is for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The scholarship is hosted in Nigeria.
The scholarship is reversed for students from Nigeria.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate and Graduate Internship Program
- All applicants must have a minimum of 5 SSCE credits or equivalent, including Mathematics and English in one sitting, to be considered.
- Be a student in a university right now.
- Have a second-class upper-division degree in any subject (CGPA of 3.5/5 or 34 for UK and US schools, respectively).
- Have completed at least the second year of a university degree, but not the last year.
- Have a copy of your official transcripts (CGPA).
- Be under the age of 24
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
All applicants must meet the above requirements in order to be considered
- Make sure to include a copy of the following documents:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae that includes your current cumulative grade point average (CGPA). An official transcript from your university/first degree certificate for graduate interns.
NOTE: Your course adviser, chief lecturer, or professor should write you a letter of recommendation.
The KPMG Nigeria Internship Program is not ongoing, but when it starts we will update you.
For More Information:
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Undergraduate and Graduate Internship Program