Khazar University International Excellence Scholarships in Azerbaijan 2021/2022. Obtaining a degree is usually advantageous in one’s professional life, however, it can be challenging due to financial constraints. Khazar University is giving International Excellence Scholarships to pay for the costs of studying abroad for exceptionally outstanding students.
The bursary is intended to encourage students from all around the world who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement to study in Azerbaijan.
About The School
Khazar University, founded in 1991 and based in Baku, Azerbaijan, is a private institution of higher learning. It has four campuses in Baku and two campuses in Azerbaijan, which are the Neftchilar Campus, Downtown Campus, Baku Dunya School Campus, Sumgayit Dunya School Campus, Ganja Dunya School Campus, and Buzovna Conference and Leisure Center. It also has a presence in the United Arab Emirates.
Khazar University began planning for the building of an elementary school in 1998. A bachelor’s degree program in elementary education was introduced in 2003. Since its inception, the University has placed a premium on the development of the next generation of instructors.
What are the benefits of attending Khazar University? The University places a strong emphasis on enhancing education, knowledge, and student participation by ensuring that all students receive high-quality, inventive, and innovative help.
- University or Organization: Khazar University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters and PhD degree
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Azerbaijan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the Masters and PhD degree programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Azerbaijan;
- Apply to one of the masters or PhD programs at Khazar University;
- Demonstrate an excellent academic performance and high achievements at previous study level(s);
- Demonstrate academic talent and strong motivation in the chosen field of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates are required to take admissions at the university.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents:
- Candidate Student Application Form (with picture);
- Student Information Form;
- Student Application Form (with picture);
- Transcript of Records;
- Language Certificate (from the Department of English Language and Literature of Khazar University or IELTS/TOEFL).
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Khazar University is delighted to offer worth of full tuition fees to outstanding and talented international students for the academic year 2021/2022.