James Cook University (JCU) Dean’s Scholarship in Australia, 2021. In the year 2021, James Cook University will give undergraduate scholarships to Australian students. The JCU scholarship in 2021 will be worth $10,000 per year for the minimum number of years required to finish full-time studies.
The Deans’ Scholarship at JCU provides financial assistance to high-achieving students for the duration of their degree, allowing them to devote their whole attention to their studies.
To benefit the student body and the University, James Cook University collaborates with business, the community, and benefactors through good interactions and relationship-building.
As a result, if you’re eligible, take advantage of this excellent chance and do what’s required.
About The James Cook University
Explore JCU’s rich history, which begins in North Queensland and stretches around the globe. From ground-breaking research and discoveries to milestones in education, JCU is continually growing and forging a brighter future for the Tropics.
The beginning of a legacy
Building a strong foundation: From fundraising to official openings and graduations
A royal visit, a cyclone strikes and world-class research paves the way
Research goes into uncharted waters while doors open farther north
Offerings grow and educational opportunities broaden
Global recognition, JCU Singapore opens, and Eddie Koiki Mabo remembered
Frogs to Innovation, via the Daintree Rainforest Observatory and a rugby league legend
Level/Field of Study:
The JCU Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in Australia. Scholarships are awarded to study in Arts, Society, Education, Business, Law, Governance, Science, Engineering, Healthcare Sciences, Public Health, Medical, Veterinary Sciences, Medicine, and Dentistry.
The JCU scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at James Cook University Australia.
Australian Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting Up to $10,000 per year in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available
Eligibility for James Cook University (JCU) Dean’s Scholarship in Australia, 2021
- Eligible Countries: Australian Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Following the situation must be followed to apply for this scholarship:
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder, or Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen;
- Be likely to achieve a Queensland Overall Position (OP) of 1-3 or the equivalent Australian Tertiary Admissions Ranking (ATAR) or International Baccalaureate (IB) score (bonus rank points or OP adjustments will not apply); and
- Have applied through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC) and nominated a JCU course as your first or second preference
How To Apply For James Cook University (JCU) Dean’s Scholarship in Australia, 2021
Prior to completing an application, you should carefully read the Scholarship Rules below. Applicants wanting to apply for this scholarship must attach the following documents to their application:
- A typed personal statement of a maximum of 1000 words that addresses:
- What you believe to be the most significant challenges facing tropical and underserved populations and how the completion of a JCU degree will enable you to make a difference and create a brighter future for life in the Tropics;
- The reasons and motivation for your choice of study area or program; and
- The extent to which the Scholarship will make your study possible.
- A concise CV detailing academic achievements, work experience, community involvement and any other extracurricular activities (this should be no more than 5 pages);
- Year 12 Semester 1 report card; and
- No more than three written references attesting to their character and/or suitability to receive the scholarship (these can be the same as used to support written applications for courses listed above).
Applicants may be required to undertake an interview as part of their application.
When applying for a scholarship it is very important that you answer all the questions and include all relevant documents. Your application and relevant documents must be submitted before the closing date. If an application is incomplete, it will not be considered.
The scholarship Application opens in September annually.