Israel Scholarships for International students 2022. The Israel Scholarships for International Students 2021 are already accepting applications, and qualified scholars are encouraged to submit as soon as possible.
As established in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the following nations, the Israeli government is glad to give scholarships to international students:
Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, and Turkey are among the countries represented.
What is the Scholarship value of Israel Scholarships for International Students?
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- The scholarship’s terms and conditions may change from year to year depending on the annual budget.
- It is possible to receive a full or partial scholarship.
- The scholarship comprises the following items:
Tuition expenses for part-time students
For one academic year, you will receive a monthly allowance (8 months only)
Health insurance at a basic level
The partial scholarship includes the following items:
==> For one academic year, you will receive a monthly allowance (8 months only)
Basic medical coverage* *
==>Health insurance is not included in the bilateral agreements between Israel, Poland, and the Czech Republic.
==>The applicant is responsible for their own lodging, transportation, and travel arrangements to and from Israel.
Scholarships will only be given to students who are enrolled in universities or programs that have been approved by the Israeli Council for Higher Education.
==>Scholarships to study Ulpan will be awarded in the Ulpan chosen by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Who are eligible to apply for Israel Scholarships for International students 2022? | Criteria for Eligibility
The following fundamental requirements must be completed in order to be considered for this scholarship:
==>The applicant should have a BA or BSc degree (or higher) in addition to a strong academic record.
==>The applicant must be a citizen of the nation in which the scholarship is sought and under the age of 35. (at the beginning of the academic year). Citizens of Israel are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Scholarship recipients must obtain an A2 student visa from the Israeli Embassy or Consulate to which their application was filed.
Language fluency in English or Hebrew is required.
==>The candidate must meet the academic standards of the Israeli university to which he or she is applying. Only until the required institute has approved the candidate’s admittance will a scholarship be awarded.
==>Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, the United Kingdom, Finland, France, Luxembourg, Japan, Norway, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Russia have specific scholarship arrangements.
Various sorts of scholarships are available (although not for veterinary or medical studies):
- Summer language classes are available (Ulpan)
- For a maximum of eight months within one academic year (October to June) (M.A., Ph.D. Post Doctorate or research studies).
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible for the scholarship. At the chosen university, any field is offered.
NOTE: Israel is the host country for the scholarship.
Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, and Turkey are among the eligible countries.
How to Apply for Israel Scholarships for International students 2022
To begin the application process, please contact your local Israeli embassy to confirm the exact deadline for submitting applications and to learn more about the selection process for scholarship candidates from your country.
Application Submission | Supporting Documents
Please read these crucial guidelines before downloading and filling out the application forms. The following items should be included in your application:
(1) Download application forms if you have a completed application form. >> Download application forms
(2) Detailed letter detailing the field in which the applicant wishes to pursue studies in Israel, as well as the university to which he or she wishes to apply.
(3) Curriculum Vitae (CV)
(4) Copies of correspondence exchanged with Israeli universities, or the relevant Israeli supervisor in the case of a research or post-doctoral fellowship. Ulpan Scholarship is not necessary.
(5) Diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, containing a transcript of the student’s records, official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores
(6) At least two (2) letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who have taught the candidate are required.
Three (3) pictures
(7) a health certificate
All of the foregoing should be printed in English and sent to the Israeli embassy in the applicant’s country in three (3) copies (in the Netherlands, please follow instructions on the website).
When is the application deadline for the Israel Scholarship?
The deadline for submitting application forms is usually no later than November 30. The final decision on giving a scholarship, on the other hand, will be made in June of each year.
The candidate will be notified by the MFA if he or she has been accepted into the scholarship program.
Please write to the following e-mail address for more information: [email protected] Download Files
For more details, please write to the following e-mail address: [email protected] Download Files.