Imperial College London ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships, 2021 is currently available for application,interested applicants are required to see the scholarship details below. For the academic year 2021, Imperial College London is accepting applications for ISSF Springboard Fellowships. International students can apply for these Imperial College research fellowships.
The ISSF Springboard Fellowships are designed to aid in the advancement and retention of excellent early-career scholars.
About Imperial College London
A community of problem-solvers dedicated to finding innovative solutions to the world’s biggest challenges
Imperial College London is a world top ten university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
Consistently rated amongst the world’s best universities, Imperial is committed to developing the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics through collaboration across disciplines.
Located in the heart of London, Imperial is a multidisciplinary space for education, research, translation and commercialisation, harnessing science and innovation to tackle global challenges.
Level/Field of Study:
These Imperial college research fellowships are available to pursue research at Imperial College London. The fellowships are open to researchers across all faculties.
The ISSF Springboard fellowship at Imperial College is to be taken in the UK.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you: Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
These Imperial college research fellowships are available to international students.
The Imperial College research fellowship covers salary costs PLUS up to £15,000 for consumables.
Departments are also expected to make a 50% contribution towards the award of the ISSF Springboard fellowship. All applications must be discussed with the relevant Departmental Manager prior to submission.
Eligibility Requirements for Imperial College London ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships, 2021
These Imperial College research fellowships are open to researchers across all Faculties. The proposed research must be within the science remit of the Wellcome Trust. Researchers from disciplines outside of biomedicine can apply for funding, provided the project is within this remit.
In addition, multidisciplinary applications are strongly encouraged.
English Language Requirements: Students for the ISSF Springboard fellowship need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How To Apply for Imperial College London ISSF Springboard Research Fellowships, 2021
Please complete the ISSF Springboard Fellowship Application Form and submit via e-mail. To do this:
- Convert items 1-4 to PDF and combine them into a single document in that order.
> Name the file appropriately: Your_Name_ISSFSpringboardFellowship_Application_October
- Submit this by email before 12 noon on 18 October.
Applications for the Imperial College research fellowship must comprise of the following:
- A completed ISSF Springboard Fellowships application form.
- Letter of support from the host/supervisor
- Letter of support from the Head of Department/Division.
- Applicants must send costings information (completed on InfoEd) to Martin Waller in the Joint Research Office.
Here is additional information concerning InfoEds
- InfoEds should not have been formally submitted prior to submitting an application but must have been agreed in outline by the appropriate department(s).
- An e-mail signifying approval will suffice and must be attached to the InfoEd application.
- A confirmation email from Martin Waller and a copy of your InfoEd recovery page must be included in your application. ‘Recovery’ on InfoEd must have the 50% charge and ‘Institution Contribution’ the other 50%. All costs can be inflated.
The deadline for applying for the Imperial college ISSF Springboard research fellowship is 28 April annually. Keep checking on us for any development on this scholarship.