Flutterwave Internship Program In Nigeria. The Flutterwave Internship Program is presently accepting applications from young Nigerians. To be considered for this program, you must be a Nigerian citizen or legal resident of the country to apply.
This internship program will provide you the opportunity to put what you’ve learned in the classroom to use, get practical experience, and develop transferable skills you can use for the rest of your life.
You will have numerous opportunities to improve your knowledge and talents through a combination of practical on-the-job learning, formal training events, and one-on-one mentoring. We also offer social activities as part of our internship programs to make sure you are properly supported and get the most out of your time here.
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African should be able to participate and thrive in the global economy, as equals. We are looking for driven, passionate and committed interns to help us scale up our operation as we develop you into the next generation of leaders in Fintech innovation.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Flutterwave is scaling its vision to be the gateway connecting Africa to the Global economy. Technical Heroes are at the core of this drive, working with every team across the organisation to make sure we support merchants across all end to end operations that allow our merchant to achieve success using our products. While helping merchants and developers, technical heroes would work closely with the engineering team, operations team, finance team, Sales and customer success team as we manage risk, improve our products and make our users happy.
The internship would be split into remote and onsite positions, and we would be providing 24/7 round the clock integration support ensuring that our customers have a stellar Flutterwave experience.
If you are constantly curious, good with multiple programming languages, love writing on new technical discoveries, a fast learner and love finding out the why? to things, we want to hear from you!
Eligible Country: Nigeria
Value of Award:
- You will gain practical experience in a range of disciplines such as Flutterwave’s design techniques and our rapid engineering culture, Sales and Marketing, Finance and Operations and make a difference influencing the future of the dynamic and evolving world of payments.
- Free lunch, working with the coolest employees who want to see you succeed
To Be Taken At (Country): Lagos, Nigeria
Eligibility for Flutterwave internship program in Nigeria
- Candidates must be based in Lagos or be willing to reside in Lagos during the internship period.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 12 weeks at Flutterwave.
- Participants must be 18 years or older by the start of the program.
Selection Criteria for Flutterwave Internship
- Analytical skills: Be intentional, think things through.
- Good Communication: Listen and be inquisitive.
- Team player: Carry everyone along, show commitment.
- Innovative: Think outside the box with a strong desire to build and create
How to Apply for Flutterwave internship program in Nigeria
Application Deadline: Closed