FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme 2021. Are you a young Nigerian who aspires to be an entrepreneur but is you are not sure how to get started? Then act quickly and apply for the FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme 2021. This Fate Foundation Training 2021 is open to all young Nigerian Aspiring Entrepreneurs. However, candidates are urged to check that they have met all qualifying requirements in order to prevent rejection.
We’ve outlined the requirements and all the necessary information in this article to help you get through the rigorous approval process. See details provided below about the application process.
FATE Foundation Profile
We are Nigeria’s foremost business incubator and accelerator program with a goal to enabling aspiring and emerging Nigerian entrepreneurs to start, grow and scale their businesses.
We were founded in 2000 by Fola Adeola to harness the high potential entrepreneurship culture of Nigerians to spur job creation, economic development and social impact.
- FATE Foundation was formally incorporated in March 2000 as a Company Limited by Guarantee under the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (RC 393730).
- We were founded by Fola Adeola (Founder & Pioneer Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, GTBank) with the support of other leading private sector leaders committed to fostering sustainable entrepreneurship. Mr. Fola Adeola remains very active in leading the Board of Directors to deliver on the organisation’s founding mission and mandate. Please read his full profile here.
- We harness the strong entrepreneurial culture of Nigerians by providing the business incubation, growth and accelerator support required to fully explore their innovative potential.
- Our sustainability model is driven by funding and technical support from local and international partners and enabled by a strong volunteerism strategy.
The Fate Foundation Training 2021 is hosted in Nigeria.
There are other Nigerian Scholarships available for International students in 2021.
The FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme is open to only Nigerian Citizens.
- Facebook Advert Credits (for the winners of the Pitch Competition)
- One Year (1) Mentoring Support from FATE Foundation
- One (1) Year Business Advisory Support from FATE Foundation
- Access to Free Business Support Tools & Applications
Eligibility & Requirments For FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme 2021
To be eligible, you must be:
- Between 18 – 35 years old
- Computer Literate
- Have Access to a Laptop or Data-Enabled Device
- Have already registered and launched a business.
- Have graduated from an Accredited Tertiary Level Institutio
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Development
- Budgeting, Financial Management and Financial Reporting
- Marketing and Pricing Strategies
- People Management
- Raising Financing
- Digital Marketing including using Facebook Business Tools
- Business Pitching
How To Apply For FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Digital Programme 2021
Stage I: Interested applicants must complete the online form here. Applicants will be required to complete all the required fields and upload the following:
- Passport Photograph
- School Certificate or Statement of Result
- Birth Certificate
- CAC Certificate
For More Information on the Fate Foundation Training 2021. Click on the link below:
The Fate Foundation Training 2021 is currently ongoing.
With the information from 2019, the deadlines are shown below.
We have taken a cue from here to say that it is ongoing since it has taken this turn for 2 years.