Edith Cowan University Scholarships in Australia, 2021 | UPDATED. Successful candidates can now apply for the Sydney Melbourne and Ecu Scholarships at Edith Cowan University, which is currently accepting applications. Edith Cowan University’s postgraduate degree programs are open to students around the world.
About The University
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is a public university in Australia that offers psychology and continuing education courses. In its research areas, it has a number of research centers. In 15 distinct disciplines of study, the university has received five stars in at least one measure.
ECU students do more than just survive in this world; they thrive in it, thanks to our industry-relevant teaching and research, supportive study atmosphere, and award-winning facilities.
ECU was founded in 1991 with the goal of reshaping the way higher education is offered in a unique and inspiring campus setting.
Courses at ECU are developed in collaboration with industry, and the faculty has substantial industry expertise and connections. As a result, ECU students can expect internships, fieldwork, practicums, and networking opportunities as part of their studies.
Eligibility & Requirments for Edith Cowan University Scholarships in Australia, 2021
In order to participate in the scholarships, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a foreign student wishing to study in the following graduate program: ECU Melbourne or ECU Sydney, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- The candidate can not receive any other scholarship or sponsorship.
- Applicants must not apply for a live course or course offer with ECU Online when applying for the course, and must not currently be registered in another ECU course location.
The Edith Cowan University Scholarships is meant for international students who are pursuing postgraduate studies at Edith Cowan University.
The Edith Cowan University Scholarships is hosted and taken in Edith Cowan University, Australia.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in Australia.
The Edith Cowan University Scholarships 2020 is made available for international students.
Scholarship recipients will receive financial sponsorship amounting to up to 10% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
The number of offers is not specified.
Application Procedures for Edith Cowan University Scholarships in Australia, 2021
The candidate can submit his application online. To be considered for the scholarship, the candidate must apply for admission to the university.
If we approve your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
You can apply online via the ECU Online Application Website.
Scholarship Terms and conditions ( T & C)
To receive this scholarship the following ongoing conditions apply.
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies for more than one semester.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may (in ECU’s absolute discretion) negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition
The application is still ongoing until December 12, annually