Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board Students Scheme. The government of Delta state places a high value on education, as evidenced by the opportunities provided to students.
This state-sponsored scheme provides financial assistance to students throughout Nigeria. One of these programs is the Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Students Scheme.
If you are a Nigerian student in need of financial assistance, don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime chance. Details on the application can be found by reading through it.
The Special Assistance Scheme, which includes bursaries and scholarships, has helped a large number of Delta State students who had given up hope this year.
Levels/Field of Study
The Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board scheme specializes in Grants/Scholarships
What are the Benefits of the Special Assistance Scheme?
Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board Students Scheme provides supports to Delta state Students who are in private and Publis institutions.
Eligible Criteria for Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board Students Scheme
Before you apply for the Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board Scheme there are some criteria you must meet. These criteria include
- You must be a citizen of Delta State.
- Must have a registered NIMC Card if you are above 18 years.
- Then, submit JAMB Registration Number is you are below 18 years.
- Be a Registered full-time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Note, either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institutions.
- Only approved public and private-owned schools (University, Polytechnics, and College of Educations).
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board Students Scheme
To apply for this Special Assistance Scheme:
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- The Online processing fee of N800 will be charged using debit cards.
- So, once the payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Then, download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to [email protected]
- All applications must be processed and submitted.
Send email to: [email protected]