Australian Government Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2021. The Australian government is inviting applications for Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Awards for international students for admission in 2021, with the first intake scheduled for January 2020. Individuals studying vocational education at the Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or Associate Degree level in any discipline are eligible to apply for these honors.
Australia’s reputation for excellence in education and research is being built upon, and the internationalisation of Australia’s higher education and research sectors is being supported. Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) aims to provide opportunities for high-achieving individuals from all over the world to increase their productivity and expertise in their respective fields.
Awarded by the Australian government, Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are highly competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships that provide opportunities for Australians to study, conduct research, or advance their careers in other countries, as well as for international citizens to do the same in Australia.
IELTS: 6.5 overall, with no individual band lower than 6.0, with no band lower than 6.0.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2018
- Course Level: Awards are available to undertake vocational education at an Australian Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree level.
- Study Subject: Awards are available in any field of study. The courses are directly related to a trade, occupation or ‘vocation’ in which the applicant participates. These courses exclude degree and higher level programmes normally delivered by universities.
- All recipients will receive: travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances); establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships); monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)*; health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients); travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients); Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
- Number of Awards: Various opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia (international students) and overseas (Australian students)
- Eligible Countries: Eligible Countries: Students from following countries can apply for the Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship.
How to Apply for Australian Government Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2021
Toapply for this scholarship,suitable and qualified candidates are requested to mee the scholarship criteria. See link belowtoapply now. See the scholarship website for more details on application.