Hello, there! Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022 is now available for application. There’s some exciting news for you! Is it true that you’re searching for Australia Awards Scholarships? They are currently accepting applications. Continue reading to find out more about this opportunity.
Through the Australian Awards scholarship program, the Australian government awards admission to Australian universities every year.
There are a variety of reasons why you should study in Australia, including higher educational standards and better scholarship opportunities.
I’ll provide you the basics on how to apply for the continuing Scholarship in this post, as well as a link to the application form.
So, if you want to get the most out of this post, make sure you read it all the way through.
About Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022
Awards Scholarships from the Australian Government are long-term awards managed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
They hope to make a positive contribution to the development needs of Australia’s partner countries in accordance with bilateral and regional agreements.
The scholarships provide an opportunity for people from developing nations, notably those from the Indo-Pacific area, to study full-time at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Individuals who take advantage of the study and research opportunities afforded by Australia Awards Scholarships gain the knowledge and skills they need to effect change and contribute to development in their home countries and abroad.
PSee more details on eligibility, requirements, and how to apply for this scholarshipbelow.
Specific Details: Eligibility Requirements/Host/Nationality
What you will find in this section are some specific details you will really require to successfully apply and win this scholarship. Kindly, carefully pay rapt attention to all of it.
Level/Field of Study
The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subjects and is available to students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Australia Awards Scholarship is organized and hosted in Australia
Australian citizens are not eligible to apply for this opportunity. Only students from an international student from an Australia awards scholarship participating country are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Requirements for Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022
Students who wish to apply for this opportunity should ensure they meet the following requirements to be considered for the scholarship. Applicant must be:
- be a minimum of 18 years of age on 1 February of the year of commencing the scholarship;
- be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship;
- not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently;
- not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilization phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a Student visa [subclass 500]);
- not be current serving military personnel;
- not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have resided outside of Australia for twice the length of the total time that they were in Australia (for example, a previous awardee who has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have resided outside Australia for eight years);
- have satisfied any specific criteria established by the Program Area or the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship (e.g. having worked a certain number of years in an appropriate sector);
- be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken (this may mean that Program Areas will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the institution’s admission requirements. This may not be known until Program Areas request a placement at selected institutions);
- be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa. This may mean that the Program Area will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the visa requirements;
- Not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved (eg be applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a PhD)
Successful candidates who are awarded this scholarship will get to the following benefits:
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022
Kindly follow the steps given in this section to apply for this scholarship.
For more information, refer to the Applicant’s Online User Manual if you need help.
Below are some documents that are required of all applicants. All applicants should endeavour to provide all the required documents as missing out on any of them could lead to total disqualification.
- The highest degrees
- The highest certificates
- Employment referees
- Recommendation letters
- English proficiency certificate
- No objection certificate for public sector applicants
- Motivation letter
- Statement of Purpose
Application Deadline for Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022
The application deadline for this scholarship is 20th, April. Ensure you apply on time to avoid last-minute complications.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly apply through the application link below