Agbami Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2021. The AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP 2021 FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS is a joint endeavor between Star and its Agbami partners. The scholarship is for Nigerian undergraduate students in their 100th and 200th years of study.
With almost 10,000 recipients, this award is undoubtedly Nigeria’s greatest undergraduate scholarship.
Aside from AGBAMI scholarships, we also have Total, Shell, Addax, Agip, Chevron, and other multinational scholarships for students at all levels of school.
E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level Undergraduate from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under-listed courses in universities within Nigeria: Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering.
This Agbami scholarship application program for the first year and second-year students in Tertiary institutions is worth NGN100,000 for Engineering students and NGN200,000 for Medical students.
How to Apply for Agbami Scholarship For Undergraduate Students 2021
To apply, follow the steps below. Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website. To apply, follow the steps below
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Click on “Register/login” to create an account or log in to your Scholastica account. Proceed to your email box to activate your account for newly registered applicants
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Return to the Home page, click on the scheme you wish to apply and Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive a notification displayed on the screen you have successfully applied. To confirm Check “My application” under the “My Account” section on your profile account.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, this would be used for verification.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty. Please note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Parties.
- than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Log in with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office