30 Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarships for Students from Developing Countries. See if you coun tires have been listed and check the application guidelines below to apply.
If you want to use your international education to help your developing community, apply for the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship. This Wells Mountain Foundation Scholarship is only available to students seeking a bachelor’s degree or diploma.
The Empowerment Through Education (ETE) initiative of the Wells Mountain Initiative offers a number of scholarships. These scholarships are only available to students pursuing an undergraduate degree from underdeveloped nations. Each year, up to 30 awards are given out.
This article will teach you everything you need to know about the Wells Mountain Initiative Scholarship and how to apply effectively.
The Scholarship’s worth ranges from $300 USD to $3,000 USD annually and is provided throughout the undergraduate education of the recipient.
The average scholarship amount is $1,400. Scholarships may be used for tuition and fees, books and materials, and room rent.
The home country or any developing country.
Students of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia , Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, East Timor, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, and Fiji,.
Also, students from Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, The Philippines, Qatar, Russia, and Rwanda.
In addition, students from St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabweans
This scholarship is designed for students from developing countries.
How to Apply for this WMI Scholarship
There are two ways to apply: Online, or by mailing in a completed application packet to our office.
To apply Online
- Create an account having a username and login password. Note, its free.
- Fill and upload the required documents.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Expect a response in form of mail.
File format types accepted are JPG, PNG, GIF, DOC, DOCX, PDF (version 10 or newer).
How to Apply for Scholarship Via Email | Processes
- You must print the 2021 application form (available 12/1/2021) and clearly fill it, as well as attach all relevant supporting papers, before submitting it to us.
- Applications must be received in our office by March 1, 2021.
- After March 1, 2021, applications will not be considered. This implies that you must allow at least three weeks for us to receive your application if you are sending it from outside the United States.
- Only one completed application should be sent. Mailings that are incomplete or contain additional materials will be rejected.
- To assure the delivery of their entire application, it is highly recommended that you apply online. WE DO NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL WITH MULTIPLE ATTACHMENTS.