Job Title: Service Management Officer (Customer Service Jobs)
Organization: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Head of Reconciliation and Support
DFCU Bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Head of Reconciliation and Support, the Service Management Officer will promote efficient service delivery within the COO domain through monitoring service level agreements for all departments within the COO domain, complaint/query analysis, and stakeholder management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Follow through on documentation of service level standards for the different departments in operations where they are nonexistent and the review of those in existence.
· Monitor and report on performance against SLA to the Heads of department.
· Perform an analysis of the queries/ complaints that are logged in the complaints/queries management system to identify whether they have been assigned, tracked, and resolved timely and report on the same weekly.
· Plan and co-ordinate operations service satisfaction surveys and follow up with the different stakeholders to resolve the issues therein.
· Provide periodic reports and dashboards to show compliance to the service level standards in the operations domain with the trends shared with the Head of department.
· Escalate complaints/queries or incidents that are not resolved within the agreed SLAs to the Heads of departments in operations and follow up on full resolution.
· Work with the different heads of departments to validate the root cause analysis for service failures and follow up on implementation of the actions, thereof.
· Conduct service awareness trainings for all departments within Operations domain and for the business to appreciate the different service levels and their impact.
· Coordinate the compilation of the COO Operations Annual Budget, monitor and report on performance of the same to the COO.
· Collate and analyze data to identify strategies for areas that require improvement in service within the Operations domain.
· Coordinate the COO reward and recognition sessions.
· Support in monitoring of the Operations Annual Budget and validating related costs in the department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the DFCU Bank Service Management Officer job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
· Should have knowledge in analysis of data.
· Three years of experience in a service environment.
· Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, quality and meeting deadlines.
· Strong analytical abilities to resolve complex customer complaints.
· Ability to complete work assignments independently and work with multiple teams with diverse skills.
· Ability to train staff, including organizing, prioritizing and interact with all levels of staff across the Bank.
· The ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience in order to explain, persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired outcomes.
· The ability to identify and engage with all the key stakeholders in the organization.
· General awareness of risk management practices.
· Knowledge of complaint tracking applications.
· Knowledge and experience of customer service practices.
· Ability to work with multiple teams with diverse skills.
· Strong communication.
· Analytical skills.
· Problem-solving skills.
· Customer service-oriented.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send applications with detailed CV’s including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O and A level) to the email address indicated below; [email protected]
Deadline: 15th January 2021