Vermipro Limited is Ugandan company Located in Luzira, Kampala registered and incorporated in production of organic agricultural inputs to address a number of challenges relating to agricultural productivity, production cost, produce marketability, consumer health and environmental conservation in a number of African countries including but not limited to Kenya, Sudan, Malawi. These inputs are produced from locally available raw material, production of which can be scaled to meet any level of demand. We are looking for a talented and well experienced Sales Agronomists to join our team in Uganda. .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Generating and increasing sales revenues identify and grow potential clients and achieve business targets.
• Provide technical/ agronomic assistance to clients and farms on the use of Vermipro products
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor/ diploma Agriculture or agronomy> Prior experience in a business/ sales related field will be an added advantage.
• He/She should have good sales and presentation skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills, integrity, ability to build and maintain strong relationships, customer focus and good planning and organizing skills.
• At least One to two years’ working experience in a sales environment.
All Interested candidates should submit copies of their applications together with a curriculum vitae, copies of academic transcripts, certificates, or professional qualifications, to our email: [email protected]