Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge. So, your brilliant business idea is set to meet funding that will help it soar to new heights. The Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge is actually only open to a few countries. Generally, this challenge encourages people to use their unique company ideas in order to be eligible to win.
Applicants are currently invited to apply for the Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge in 2021. Only those who are eligible will be considered for this program. This post is for you if you think you have what it takes to be the first global Maverick.
About the Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge
RB thinks that businesses have a social duty to the communities in which they operate. In fact, this distinguishes you as a purpose-driven company.
Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks, on the other hand, are looking for company ideas that have a greater social or environmental impact, solve pressing national concerns, and have the potential to effect positive change.
Essentially, the RB Global Challenge seeks out ground-breaking and self-sustaining concepts from the smartest students with considerable societal effect.
The top B-schools from India, Nigeria, South Africa, and Brazil will fight in 5 rounds for a chance to win the prestigious title of RB Maverick 2021.
Also, have a look at the list of countries that are qualified; this could be the game-changing opportunity you’ve been hoping for.
The Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge is open to students from the following countries:
- South Africa (is a country in Africa)
What are the advantages of the Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge?
Although any RB product from the Health and Hygiene categories can be used in your plan, it must meet the following criteria:
- We demand an original business plan with a clear aim that demonstrates performance. In the field of health and hygiene, the strategy can be either a product or service innovation or a brand extension.
- Profitability is demonstrated: Is it financially viable (in the short term) and self-sustaining? (long-term)
- Demonstrates the Goal: Addresses a *social issue on the ground
- You’re already halfway there if you believe in the power of ideas and identify with our fundamental principles of
- Entrepreneurship, Ownership, Achievement, and Partnership. Combine your unconventionality with a desire to help others, and you’ll have a chance to be called a Maverick!
How to Apply for Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge
Stage 1: Submitting an Idea
==> The competitors will fill out a registration form on the Mavericks website to register your three-person team. Nigeria
==> A registration form will allow you to register your team of up to three people. You will receive an email confirming your participation as well as instructions on how to upload your business plan.
==> It is required that you submit your plans using the template provided in the Maverick’s kit. You can get the kit here or refer to the confirmation email for more information.
==> Your plans must be submitted by 6:00 a.m. on October 16th. Your entries should be saved as.ppt,.pptx, or PDF files with a maximum of 10 slides.
==> The Mavericks’ Kit also includes submission requirements that must be followed in order to advance to the next level.
==> The judging will take conducted between October 17th and October 20th, with a jury panel entrusted by RB judging the entries from Nigerian contestants.
==> In addition, entries will be judged on three crucial criteria: 1) A original idea. 2) A prosperous strategy. 3) A result that has a societal consequence
==> Finally, the top shortlisted concepts will advance to the second level, when the ‘Mavericks to be’ will have the opportunity to submit their ideas to a panel of judges.
NOTE: The chosen teams will be invited to submit a thorough business strategy to the Panel beginning October 25th.
Requirements for an Innovative Plan
- The corporate goal, as well as a defined strategy for achieving it
- If you’re planning a product extension, you’ll need to include at least one RB product from the health or hygiene categories.
- The plan must also have a strong sense of purpose, such as solving a social problem.
- Each team will have the opportunity to meet with the RB brand team for discussions and reviews.
- Using the hashtag #RBMavericks20, teams can upload photographs and videos on the Mavericks website via a live stream from social media.
Rules to Follow
- Simply said, come up with a memorable name that best reflects your squad.
- Then, using the challenge hashtags #RBMavericks20 and #[name of your team], share your photographs and videos on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter) to claim your material on www.rbmavericks.com.
- When sharing your posts on Facebook, don’t forget to tag @rb.in.
- The Panel will announce the top teams from throughout Nigeria who will compete in the final round after consideration.
Stage 3: Final Evaluation
On the 13th and 14th of November, the Top 12 teams will be invited to present a thorough business plan to the final jury.
The final evaluation will take place on November 7th, and the finalists will compete for a spot in the international grand finale.
One team from the Final Round will advance to the International Grand Final, which will feature four teams from India, Nigeria, South Africa, and Brazil competing for the coveted crown.
The Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge application deadline is:
The Reckitt Benckiser Mavericks Case Challenge application deadline is October 16th each year.
For more information, please visit:
Visit the RB Mavericks Case Challenge’s Official Website.