Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer
Organisation: Profiles International Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Profiles International Uganda Limited (PIUL) is an affiliate of Profiles International Inc. (PII), a Waco, Texas, USA-based firm that provides solutions to a wide range of Human Resource challenges. PII is the recognised world leader in employee evaluation and human resource solutions.
Our client is a reputable institution designed to support the government of Uganda to realize its objective of promoting the development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to become the main vehicle for expanding production, providing sustainable jobs, enhancing economic growth and alleviating poverty.
Job Summary: The Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer is responsible for providing technical assistance in reﬁning and implementing the MEL systems, data collection, entry, analysis and reporting on MEL.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of MEL system and framework.
- Ensure the implementation of the Monitoring,
- Evaluation and Learning systems of different interventions.
- Contribute to development of MEL tools for capturing the baseline and progress of the interventions.
- Data collection, in-putting in the system, analysis, and report writing.
- Monitor implementation of activities and attainment of the targets speciﬁed in the work pans
- Review all program reports to identify bottlenecks to service delivery and identify key lessons learnt.
- Prepare regular M&E reports, consolidate and integrate annual reports and other special reports and draw out salient issues and actions by the relevant staff.
- Follow-up on various MEL tasks in order to meet all requirements as efficiently as possible.
- Properly ﬁling and maintaining all MEL documents
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Economics, Social Sciences, ICT or relevant ﬁeld
- At least two years’ experience in M&E, experience in data collection, entry and analysis.
- Additional qualiﬁcations in M&E will be an added advantage.
- Ability to write reports and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Skills in data analysis using statistical packages preferably SPSS.
- Experience in using online databases will be an added advantage.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Self-driven person with well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated high level of integrity.
- Report writing skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications and supporting documents including copies of academic transcripts or certiﬁcates and curriculum vitae indicating three referees and their telephone contacts should be sent as one PDF document via email: [email protected] addressed to;
The National Director,
Proﬁles International Uganda Limited
Deadline: 5th March 2021 by 5:00pm
NB: In a bid to control the spread of Covid-19 pandemic, only electronic applications will be accepted