Vacancy title: Drilling Engineer
Type: FULL TIME
Industry: Public Administration, and Government
Category: Science & Engineering
Jobs at: Petroleum Authority of Uganda
Deadline of this Job: 18 January 2021
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Entebbe , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) is a statutory body established under Section 9 of the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act 2013, and in line with the National Oil and Gas Policy for Uganda which was approved in 2008. The PAU’s mandate is to monitor and regulate the exploration, development and production, together with the refining, gas conversion, transportation and storage of petroleum in Uganda. This includes ensuring that petroleum operations in Uganda are carried out in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, statutes and in line with international best practice for the petroleum industry.
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda now invites applications from qualified Ugandans who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes to occupy one position in the Authority’s established structure. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
PAU will ONLY consider online applications submitted through our website. Interested persons are invited to visit the PAU website: www.pau.go.ug and follow the link to “OPPORTUNITIES-CAREERS-VACANCIES” to view details and apply for the available opportunities
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All applications should reach the PAU’s website www.pau.go.ug by Monday 18th January, 2021 at 11:59 pm
• ONLY online applications will be considered. Applications submitted by e-mail will not be accepted
• Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates and PLE results slip.
• Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Authority
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
• All appointments shall be subject to a probationary period of not more than six months and subsequent confirmation in service will be based on satisfactory performance of the individual.
• Please forward any enquires regarding this advert to [email protected] or call telephone number: +256 313 231 500.
“PAU is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any money to any applicant for employment in its Service”