Company: Exquisite Solutions Limited
Job Title: Call Center Agent
Contract type: Permanent
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Exquisite Solution Limited is a leading Business Process Outsourcing Company offering a wide scope of professional services. Established in 2006 with offices in England and across the region, we offer Human Resources Consulting and Payroll Management Services, Admin Support Services, Executive Search, Corporate and Personal Development Training, HR Compliance Audits, among others
We are searching for energetic and reliable professionals to join our team as Call Centre Agents. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary.
Preferred qualifications and competencies
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree .
• Strong customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills.
• Proficiency with computer applications such as MS Office Suite and typing skills (at least 50 wpm).
The Call Centre Agent MUST be fluent in any of the following language combinations.
• Kiswahili, Luganda, Luo
• Kiswahili, Luganda, Ateso
• Kiswahili, Luganda, Runyankole, Rutoro
• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Greeting customers/visitors in a prompt and friendly fashion.
• Providing outstanding service to customers/visitors.
• Assisting customers or callers by providing information, answering questions, and/or directing calls/inquiries as necessary.
• Identifying and/or escalating issues for resolution.
• Building rapport with customers by displaying an engaging, kind, and helpful attitude.
• Completing calls or transactions in a manner that maintains quality and quantity.
• Performing data entry into a computer system, program, or database.
• Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: 12 months
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:
Self-prepared CV file – the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself.
How to apply
Apply now with your CV to [email protected] stating the Job Title as the subject.