Vacancy title: 4 Programme Assistants- Livelihood-iSAVE
Type: FULL TIME
Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO
Category: Admin & Office
Jobs at: National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU)
Deadline of this Job: 24 September 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Uganda , East Africa
The National Union of Disabled Persons of Uganda (NUDIPU) on umbrella organization promoting The rights of Persons with disabilities in Uganda and envisions “A Just and Fair Society where Persons with Disabilities live of Prosperous and Digniﬁed life”. We exist to advocate for The rights of Persons with Disabilities in o uniﬁed voice for improved livelihoods. NUDIPU, is hereby seeking to recruit competent did energetic Ugandans to ﬁll in The following position:
Job Title: Programme Assistants- Livelihood-iSAVE (4 Positions in — Adjumani, Oyam, Buikwe
and Jinja Districts respectively)
To support the implementation of Livelihood / economic empowerment activities in line with NUDIPU’s strategy and policies .
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• Support Programme Planning and implementation
• Develop periodic work plans for activity implementation.
• Make appropriate arrangements and prepare logistics for meetings. Trainings and other activities.
• Collect and share relevant project information and data in accordance with the Programme project M&E frameworks
• Take lead in the implementation of iSAVE inclusive economic empowerment program activities in the district.
• Supervise and appraise district based staff
• Closely monitor the programme and ensure quality control.
• Network with other organizations in the ﬁeld of economic empowerment in the district advice and trainings of the ﬁeld promoters and focal persons on iSAVE modules according to agreed schedules and on demand basis
• Provide regular technical oversight of the district union.
• Write develop and submit monthly and quarterly progress ﬁnancial and MIS reports to the supervisor
• Provide technical guidance. couching and mentoring of staff and volunteers.
Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Social sciences, Community Development. Business Studies or related ﬁeld is desired.
Community development livelihood empowerment, training and research skills administrative, coordination and motivational skills.
2 years’ experience in implementing livelihood interventions and community savings schemes.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualiﬁed candidates should submit their applications, copies of academic transcripts and detailed CV including contact addresses of three referees physically at NUDIPU Ofﬁces or use the organization’s
postal address P.O. BOX 530, Bukoto Kisaasi Road not later than 24th September 2020 addressed to the
Chief Executive Ofﬁcer, NUDIPU,
For detailed information, please visit our website: www.nudipu.org
Note: Qualiﬁed Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.